2/26/10

Adventures in Michigan

'

It's always an adventure visiting my friends in Michigan, but they outdid themselves on the last trip. Frank sliced he end of his finger while cutting an onion and waited four hours for Taylor and I to get home before going across the street to the ER. Turns out he needed five stitches - a lot for a fingertip. The nursing staff at the hospital were hysterical. I've never seen anyone pretend to throw up at the site of an injury in the ER. At one point Frank said, "I want to be a nurse." Without missing a beat Taylor replied, "Yeah, well, you wanted to be a chef earlier tonight, and look where that landed you."
It honestly was one of the best Saturday nights I've had all year.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

I love you! These photos are a perfect representation of the night!