4/27/09

Take me out






I think I probably watch for all the wrong things during baseball games. It's hard to stay focused with all the sun and the cool breeze off the river. I was impressed with the stride of the runner in the second image. The player in the third probably wishes I had missed the ball as well. The First Tennessee drag before the top of the 5th inning was as much fun from the stands as it was on the field apparently. The team debuted a new mascot - a miniture of "Looie the Lookout," which was actually a little person (is that still PC?) in a blue outfit - for the 3rd-and-a-half inning stretch, when we all sang half of "Take Me Out to the Ballgame." And the last image is the strangest thing I have seen yet on the mound.

2 comments:

Uncle Mark said...

love these!

Shane said...

I love the sliding in to base one!